Moving or expanding a business in a foreign land can be a complicated process, with Thailand being no different. There are many laws and regulations to be considered to ensure that the business remains compliant, which are often beyond the knowledge base of an owner or investor.
Fortunately, there are companies that can assist with this process and a whole lot more, which includes understanding employment law in the Land of Smiles. It is why it is essential to enlist the services of the very best PEO providers for the following 6 reasons.
- Market expansion in Thailand has an awful lot going for it, with value to be had when sourcing products, a huge population waiting to be employed, and it is an incredible place to live and work and enjoy all the culture and incredible locations that the country has to offer. However, finding the right employees is simpler said than done, especially for a business finding its feet while out of its own comfort zone.
2. Using a Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) that can also act as the official employer of record (EoR) for employees in Thailand, immediately makes things easier. Whether it’s a member of staff that is relocating, or looking to recruit new members of a team, they will know all the necessary ins and outs, that can cause many pitfalls for the uninitiated. It can leave employers to concentrate on other matters such as settling into a new apartment.
3. Using comprehensive and competent PEO services allows a business to concentrate on getting things moving in other directions by outsourcing employment and dealing with HR requests. It is important to find an agency that will offer a transparent service with no hidden fees so that budgets can be adhered to while looking after legal documents and monthly payroll payments among the portfolio of tasks which they can administer.
4. Such a move can seem extremely difficult, but it can be made far easier when liaising with just one person. That’s why the best PEO providers offer just one local contact who will be a dedicated account manager dealing with all projects, so there are no misunderstandings as a business becomes more streamlined and achieves quicker and more reliable results.
5. The local regulations in Thailand can cause huge problems, but not if choosing those with years of professional experience. By offering complete corporate services and the best advice to solve solutions, the waters will be considerably less muddied. It might allow for a fun day out with all the team at a beach not far from the capital.
6. Contractor and freelancer management services along with sorting out employer of record service may appear to be complex, as does the outsourcing of a payroll service. And indeed, they can be, which is why it is best to leave it in the hands of experts.
Any business setting up or expanding in Thailand can make their task immeasurably easier when enlisting the services of the best PEO providers.