If you are bothered about receiving calls from unidentified numbers and wish to identify them – WhoEasy is the right place for you to go to! It is an online telephone directory where you can look up any phone number and identify the person’s name or business registered with it. Even though WhoEasy provides the customers with a 7-day trial period initially, they are asked to purchase for the subscription later on. However, due to various reasons, the users might decide to end their subscriptions and no longer wish to be a part of the Whoeasy family.
So whether you are looking for assistance regarding WhoEasy login, wish to contact the WhoEasy customer service number regarding some issues, or are looking for an easy to follow protocol for WhoEasy cancel subscription – this guide will cover all the necessary details for you! Whether you are a new WhoEasy user or an existing user looking for a WhoEasy cancel subscription guide, here is everything you need to know about WhoEasy.
What is WhoEasy and what does it offer?
The WhoEasy app is a digital phone directory that allows its user to identify the name and other details registered with a phone number. It comes in handy when people are being bothered by spam or prank calls by unidentified numbers. The WhoEasy app allows the users to grab quick information about the caller by simply entering the phone or landline number in the search box of their website – WhoEasy.com.
With this innovative idea, WhoEasy has made things easier for the users as they don’t have to waste time looking up a phone number in old telephone directories. All the registered phone numbers are listed in this online telephone directory including all the cell phone numbers and landline numbers.
Some features and important points about WhoEasy you should consider before and while using the app –
- Once you enter a phone number in the search box of the WhoEasy website, you will get the registered information of the caller. This includes their full name, address, and email address.
- Once you register yourself as a WhoEasy user, you will get a 7-day free trial after which you will be charged for the subscription. The subscription charges may range anywhere from 15$ to 20$ a month.
- You can easily log in to your WhoEasy account after you have registered yourself, using your login credentials.
What are the steps for WhoEasy login?
Once you have created an account you can easily follow the steps given below for WhoEasy login –
- Open the official website WhoEasy.com on any web browser.
- On the top-right corner of the login page, click on the ‘Login’ option.
- You shall enter your login credentials including your registered email address and password.
- Check the box next to the ‘I am not a robot’ option for verification purposes.
- Validate the login details and ensure you have not made any spelling mistakes as entering an incorrect email ID or password might result in login issues.
- Once checked, hit the ‘Login’ button.
That’s it! Wasn’t it easy? In case you have entered the correct details but are unable to log in to your WhoEasy account you may seek help from the WhoEasy.com phone number at the customer service. The WhoEasy Phone number will suggest some troubleshooting tips that will help you with your login issues.
how to cancel whoeasy subscription?
Many WhoEasy reviews have suggested that users sometimes do not wish to continue with their WhoEasy subscription due to a variety of reasons. Even though it is suggested to consult with the team at WhoEasy customer service number who may help resolve minor issues you might be facing. However, if the user has decided to move ahead with the WhoEasy cancel process, they are advised to keep the following details ready beforehand to complete the WhoEasy cancel subscription process smoothly –
- Your full name (registered with the WhoEasy account).
- The phone number linked with your account.
- The email address you entered at the time of WhoEasy sign up.
- Your WhoEasy user ID and password.
- Your region/state ZIP/ Postal code.
- The billing address.
- The last 4 digits of your card.
- The reason for cancellation.
- All the details related to your last subscription payment including the last date you were charged for the membership and the exact amount you were charged with.
Once these details have been collected, the user can go ahead with the WhoEasy cancel subscription process in 3 different ways –
By logging into the WhoEasy online account –
One of the easiest methods for WhoEasy cancel subscription is to do so via your registered account. For this, you may follow the steps ahead –
- Open the official WhoEasy login page on your web browser.
- As explained above, follow the steps to log in to your WhoEasy account by entering the correct login details.
- Once you have gained access to your account, navigate to the ‘My Account’ section.
- On the sidebar towards the left corner in the ‘My Account’ section, you can see all your subscriptions listed properly.
- Select and tap on your WhoEasy subscription and click on the ‘Change Plan’ option.
- You will be guided further through the on-screen instructions which you shall follow carefully to complete the cancellation process.
If you face any trouble at any given step, you can contact the WhoEasy phone number anytime.
Canceling the WhoEasy subscription via email –
Another method by which you can cancel your WhoEasy subscription is by email. If you choose this method, you need to follow these steps precisely –
- For this method, you need to have a valid email account. If you do not have one, you should create an email account first.
- Create a new message template by logging into your email account.
- Type out your message for subscription cancellation addressed to WhoEasy at firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- You can use the subject line as – Request to cancel my subscription.
- Always mention your WhoEasy username for the support team to recognize your account. Clearly mention the reason for your decision to cancel the WhoEasy subscription and provide the necessary details about your last payment.
- Make sure you ask the support team to acknowledge your email which can be sent to you via email response, a call, or a confirmation receipt.
Once you have sent the email, wait for 24 hours for the WhoEasy support team to get back to you with an acknowledgment. If they need any further details from you to cancel your subscription, they shall let you know. In case you have sent multiple emails and have not received a single response, you can contact the WhoEasy customer service number and ask them to cancel your subscription on an immediate basis.
Subscription cancellation via WhoEasy phone number –
If you are facing trouble with the above two options and have not received any response – you shall consider directly contacting the WhoEasy.com phone number to cancel your subscription plan. For this-
- Take your mobile phone and dial the WhoEasy customer service number. Try alternative phone numbers in case the team does not respond to the primary number provided to you.
- There is a possibility you might have to wait for some time as the customer support number usually has a long queue of callers. Wait for your turn and stay patient.
- Once connected, state your user information clearly to the expert on the other side – including your WhoEasy username, history of your subscription, email address, PIN code, etc.
- If you had previously received a confirmation email or an acknowledgment receipt from customer support – mention that as well.
The experts at the customer service team of WhoEasy are trained and experienced professionals who will go out of their way to resolve your issues at the earliest. Once you have successfully canceled your WhoEasy subscription, you shall inform your bank account as well. This will help the bank to keep a track of any unwanted or unauthorized transactions from WhoEasy which are being carried out without your knowledge.
Other related Posts