Ameritech.net is an email service run by ATT.Ameritech.net (AT&T) is a platform that provides only IMAP access to the Ameritech.net (AT&T) email account, so that you can surf your email account from anywhere anytime on the globe and can find any type of email on any of your gadget. Find out easiest ways to make ameritech.net email login
But in case you want to build a new Ameriech.net email account, then that’s currently not possible because only 2 current domains are available for now, they are – @att.net and @currently.com. If you are a long-time user of Ameriech.net mail service then you surely can use the Ameritech.net email address to login.
How to login to ameritech.net email account
Follow this quick series of instructional steps to login to your ameritech.net email account:
- Launch the page of AT&T (Ameritech.net) by following this link – https://signin.att.com/
- In this login page, simply enter your Ameritech.net email credentials in the given fields and hit “Sign in”.
- You will be able to Login your Ameritech.net email account.
Note: if you are bored of typing your Ameritech.net email ID and password key.
Similar Email Login: Wowway Email Login
How to Set up Ameritech.net Email on all versions of Outlook using IMAP settings
Follow the below given easy steps one by one to reach to your destination that is Ameritech.net Email:
- Firstly, launch the outlook webpage.
- For Outlook 2010 or higher version than that, Snap on File button present in Top menu. Out of all the options, press ‘info’, then move to Account Settings.
For Outlook 2007, Snap on “Tools” from the upper menu tab. Now select “Account Settings” from that menu list.
- Next open the Email tab and click the “New” button.
- Fill in your name, ameritech.net email address and password.
- Now select “Microsoft Exchange, IMAP” and hit on the “Next” button.
- After that, find the option of “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and hit the “Next” button. Choose “Internet email” and hit the “Next” option.
- Select “Server/User information” to make relevant changes in the Ameritech.net email (AT&T email) server configuration.
Similar Email Login: Roadrunner Email Login
How to setup the Ameritech.net email using IMAP settings on iPhone.
Follow the below given easy steps to start your Ameritech.net Email on iPhone. Now you can surf your email box in such a smart way, so get ready to follow all steps:
- From the home window of the iPhone, locate the “Settings” icon and snap “Mail”.
- Now click on the “Accounts” option and hit “Add Account”.
- Choose the last option “Other” displayed on the screen.
- Select “Add mail account”.
- Enter all the important login access details like your name, Ameritech.net email ID, and password and after that click “Next” available on the right corner of the page.
- Thereafter pick IMAP as the server. Fill in the exact details concerning the Ameritech.net incoming and outgoing server as given in the last section of this writing.
- After feeding all the details, press the “Next” button.
- Now a dialogue box saying “cannot verify server identity” will pop up, then click continue.
- Snap the “save” button and click on your new account.
- Next, you could get a message asking to verify both the mail servers, just hit “Continue” or you can alternatively click on “Details” and then hit “Trust”.
- Do Save the changes that you did through the above steps and pick the new account which you have created.
- Pick the SMTP server from the Account page.
- Once you have checked the SMTP settings thoroughly, snap the “Done” button.
Finally, you are ready to enjoy the Ameritech.net email service on your gadget.
Similar Email Login: Bellsouth.net Email Login
How to reset an Ameritech Email password?
How hard we think, many times, passwords just skip out of our minds. With these following steps, you can easily create a new Ameritech email password:
- Launch the homepage of AT&T by typing http://digitallocker.att.net
- navigate to the “Forgot Password” option
- Fill in your Ameritech.net user ID and other personal information asked.
- Follow all the “on screen instructional prompts” so as to proceed to your ameritech.net email account.
Ameritech.net Email server settings
To get connected to your Ameritech.net email account from any gadget, you will have to customize the email server setting for both IMAP and SMTP as given below:
|Incoming email server
|Ameritech.net (AT&T) email server hostname
|Incoming email server port
|993 Or 143
|Incoming email server username
|Your Ameritech.net email ID
|Server Password key
|Your Ameritech.net password
|Outgoing email server
|Ameritech.net (AT&T) email server hostname
|Outgoing email server port
|SSL encryption required
|Encryption security status
Hope this piece of writing helps you to resolve all your queries related to Ameritech.net email service. All the processes and methods are tried and tested, so take no worries, you can trust them fully. People also search for bellsouth email account