How To Remove Pop Up Blocker in Chrome With Simple Steps?
There are plenty of ads popups whenever you search for something on the internet or a website from your computer or phone on your browser. These ads always irritate the users but somewhere these popups may also beneficial for you. If you are using the Google Chrome browser, then you get an inbuilt pop-up blocker feature where you can simply block the ads. But if you want to allow appearing pop-up on your screen, then you will be required to remove pop-up blocker in your Chrome browser which is highly simple to do. You can simply remove in your Google Chrome browser and if you don’t know, then follow the mentioned instructions for that.
Here Are The Simple Steps To Remove Pop-up Blocker in Chrome:
If you wish to remove blocker in your Chrome, then you can go through the below instructions to remove it:
- First of all, open Chrome on your computer.
- Go to the menu which is available at the top-corner in three horizontal lines.
- Now you can scroll down to Settings and then click on it.
- Click on Advanced option at the bottom side.
- Look for Site Settings option and then click on it.
- After that, you can click on Pop-ups and redirects.
- Now you can check the box Allowed to remove the pop-up blocker option.
- If you wish to remove the pop-up blocker only for a single website, then you can Add option and then enter the URL for that you wish to remove it.
- Now you can simply re-open your Chrome and then check whether the pop up has disabled or not.
With the help of above-given instructions, you can easily remove pop up blocker in Chrome on multiple devices. But if you are still not able to understand the process of removing a pop-up blocker or have any other query, then you can get effective assistance from the customer service team of Chrome.