Tons of Windows users are speaking against this Error Code 0x0003 Geforce Experience that they are unable to access the features of NVIDIA Experience coz the software simply breaks down displaying the Error Code 0x0003.
- Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0003
- Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience.
- Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0001
Reasons behind Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003
It’s always important to find out the root cause when you are trapped in any problem. The same approach applies to this Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 as well. So, let’s dig in:
- Important obligatory Nvidia Services not working
Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Display Service, and Nvidia Local System Container are the mandatory services that need to functions to the best.
- Troubled network adapter
Your network adapter might be stuck in a captive stage. To make your network adapter function again like it was earlier, you should go for a Winsock reset.
- Faulty Nvidia driver
If the Nvidia drivers operated by your GPU are polluted by any sort of tech corruption, then you should be able to overcome this by simply reinstalling the Nvidia Component again.
- Nvidia Telemetry not able to interact with the desktop
Interaction between Nvidia Telemetry and the desktop is very crucial in order to enjoy all the Nvidia services, na dif there arises any technical glitch in the talking between Nvidia Telemetry and the desktop, then you gotta fix it.
Similar Post: Fix Netflix Error Code M7121-1331
How To Fix Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003
Are you also among the ones wondering How To Fix Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003? Well, don’t stress over! Once you go through the below listed some really simple tricks, you will find it as a cakewalk. So, here goes all the possible ways to fix the Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 you are facing:
1. Force Rebegin Nvidia Services
You never know that Nvidia services might be disabled. Well, this can lead to the Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. What you can do here is go for a force restart of pivotal Nvidia services, example includes, Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Local System Container, etc. to solve this issue.
- Hold the hotkey combination of Windows + R to open the run box.
- Type in msc and snap Enter key to launch the Windows Services app.
- In the Services window, find all Nvidia services and then right-tap on one of them.
- Navigate to Restart option to reinitiate the Nvidia service.
Note: If at all, the Nvidia services do not get initiated, you can right-tap on any of them and hit Start to begin.
2. Reopen GeForce Experience after stopping GeForce tasks
- Shut down all the GeForce tasks and reinitiate the GeForce Experience
- Hold Ctrl + Esc + shift keys together at the same moment to launch the Task Manager.
- Make sure you choose all the current running NVIDIA tasks and hit End task.
- Right-tap on the GeForce Experience application logo and snap the Run as administrator.
Do verify if this method worked for the Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 that you are facing.
Similar Post: Disney Plus Error Code 83
3. Make a fresh User Account
It has been reported that quite a few GeForce users fixed the Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 by making an altogether new user account. For this, clear the NVIDIA app and drivers, again install it back with an entirely new user account. Here goes the method:
- Hold the Windows Key + R to begin the Run command dialogue box.
- Fill in appwiz.cpl and snap Enter to launch the Programs and Features screen.
- Pick a Name to arrange the column, and then look for the NVIDIA applications.
- For every NVIDIA application, right-tap on it and go over the Uninstall choice.
Now apply this same method for all the NVIDIA app in the show list.
4. Rebegin the PC in Safe Mode.
One more way to tackle the Error Code 0x0003 Geforce Experience, you can try out rebeginning the device.
- Hold both the hotkeys – Windows key + I to launch the Settings.
- Now pick Accounts and go for Family & Other Users.
- Hit “Add someone else to this PC”.
- Now, keep following the wizard till you see “How will this person sign in?”.
- Next, tap on “Add a user without Microsoft”.
- Fill in your info & password key, then finally end the wizard.
- Get to the GeForce Experience official download page and head on to the DOWNLOAD NOW to finally download the app.
- Finish the installation wizard to install the GeForce Experience,
- Give the app the required permission to download and install the NVIDIA drivers which are missing.
Regin your PC and check if the error has gone.
Similar Post: Fix Roku TV Box Error Code 009
5. Nvidia Telemetry Service and Desktop interaction
In Windows Services, ensure that the Nvidia Telemetry services are operating and are permitted to interact well with the desktop.
- Once you get into the Services screen, locate the Nvidia Telemetry Container and then right-tap on it. Finally hit Properties.
- Snap the Log On tab and ensure “Allow service to interact with the desktop” is ticked. Finally, go over the Apply button.
6. Restore the Nvidia elements
Just in case, if some of the Nvidia elements get corrupted, then you can restore each Nvidia element which includes the Nvidia driver to monitor if this solution suffices the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
- Hold Windows + R keys to launch the Run box, now enter cpl in the given box to launch the Programs and Features window.
- In the windows appearing, find the publisher tab and tap it.
- locate all the Nvidia programs and right-tap on the component one by one in order to pick Uninstall.
- Rebegin your PC and go for downloading GeForce Experience once again. Also, it will initiate the automatic download and restore all the recent editions of missing drivers.
After the downloading process is finished, you can restart your computer again to see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is gone.
Similar Post: Fix Amazon CS11 error in the app
7. Uninstall and reinstall Nvidia GeForce Experience
- Start by Right-tapping the Start Menu option and pick Apps and Features.
- Find all the other applications related to Nvidia and deinstall each and every app one by one.
- Now, locate Nvidia GeForce Experience, go over it.
- Finally hit Uninstall and tap Uninstall for confirming the removal
- The moment GeForce Experience has been cleared off, pick the Nvidia Graphics Driver and go over the Uninstall tab.
- Again, snap Uninstall for confirming the removal of the Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Reboot your device as soon as the driver is removed.
- Next step is to rebegin the PC, and launch the Apps and Features menu.
- Select the Nvidia Audio Driver and deinstall.
- Locate the Uninstall tab for confirming the removal.
- Then, go for the Nvidia PhysX Software and snap-on Uninstall for confirming the removal.
- Find the Nvidia Frameview SDK and snap Uninstall.
- Again, hit Uninstall to verify the removal.
- Lastly, open the Nvidia Control Panel, and go for Uninstall.
- Next, launch your cache-free browser and open Nvidia’s Geforce Experience official download page.
- Hit Download Now and begin the Geforce Experience installer, and permit the application to install/restore all the required drivers
- Hit Agree and Install. Now, fill in your Nvidia account login email ID and password key.
- Thereafter, do the captcha step for security concerns and finally tap on login.
- Then, navigate to the Driver tab and go over the Download to receive the recent graphics driver.
- Now, pick the Express installation choice.
Similar Post: Fix Hulu Error Code 95
8. Fix Network Adapter Problem with Winsock Reset Command
Don’t leave any stone unturned. Try this method out. Go for the Winsock Reset command to reconfigure the network adapter, once again back to the original setting to solve the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
- Once the Command Prompt Windows 10 opens up, hold both Windows + R keys together to open the dialogue box.
- Now, type cmd and push all these keys (Ctrl + Shift + Enter) to launch Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Next, in Command Prompt window type the command as netsh Winsock reset, and snap Enter to finally execute the command to get it done.
9. Update Nvidia Graphics Driver to the Latest Version
- By Device Manager Windows 10
- Invoke the Device Manager Windows 10 by pressing the short key combination of Windows + X key.
- Broaden the Display adapters tab and right-tap on your Nvidia Graphics card to pick the “Update driver” to upgrade it according to the recent standards.
- By driver easy
Fearing about what if you download the wrong driver? No worries, Driver Easy comes to your rescue. This go-to tool, first identifies your system and automatically finds the aptest drivers for you. And it does all this, at the cost of just one single click. Take a seat back and let the Driver easy do it all.
You can opt for any Driver Easy’s version either the FREE or the Pro version .
- Firstly, Download the app from official website and install Driver Easy.
- Operate the Driver Easy and hit Scan Now. Now, it will begin with scanning your computer and diagnosing all the driver-related issues.
- Snap Update All for downloading automatically and make sure that you install the right edition of the missing or outdated drivers.
- Reinitiate your Windows and launch GeForce Experience to check if the error code is gone or not.
- By Manual reintall
- Launch your favourite cache free browser and open the Nvidia’s graphics drivers download page.
- Now, manually pick your GPU model along with its series, language, and type of operating system.
- Then, hit the Search button and navigate to the Download button.
- Next, you will be redirected to an entirely different page, snap the Download button again.
- As soon as the download is finished, operate the installer.
- Go over the OK to save your driver and begin the installation.
- Pick to install – NVIDIA graphics driver and GeForce Experience, and then hit Agree and go over Continue.
- Then, choose Custom (Advanced) installation.
- Go over the “Perform a clean installation option”, and hit Next.
- As soon as the installation gets completed, Snap Close.
- Now Geforce Experience begins automatically. Hit Agree and then proceed to Continue.
- Fill in your Nvidia account email ID and password key.
- Go through the security captcha and proceed to Log In
Similar Post: Fix ps4 error su-42118-6
10. Restore your GeForce Experience
Couple of times, the problem might pop due to the GeForce Experience issue itself. Well, no need to hover. There goes the fix to restore your GeForce Experience:
- Go to the magnifying glass icon and type feature inside the search box. Then hit Apps & features shown as the first option.
- Now, tap GeForce Experience, and hit Uninstall.
- Move to the official NVIDIA site and download a new GeForce Experience
- Next, on your windows, initiate the new GeForce Experience to check if that works.
- Now do as the following depending which OS you have:
For Windows 10 users:
- On your keypad, push the Windows icon key and R simultaneously to make the Settings window pop up.
- Now, hit Update & Security and monitor for updates.
- Next, install all the available shown updates.
- Rebegin your Windows 10 and operate GeForce Experience to check if this trick worked for you.
For other Windows version users:
- Grab your keypad, hold the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to invoke the Run dialogue box.
- Type control in the designated box and hit OK.
- Hit Windows Update in Large icons.
- Go over Check for updates and restore/install the accessible updates.
- Now, Re-initiate your Windows OS and run the GeForce Experience to view if it operates well.
Similar Post: Fix Steam Error Code 105
Hope you liked the article and the troubleshooting techniques listed here work in your support and you get free from Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003. And people, feel free to use any method without any hesitation because each and every method quoted here is extensively tested step by step. They are 110% reliable. Hope you get the desired fix.